Wednesday 25 September 2013

Yachting and Kayaking Day 3

Something I was pleased with was Me,Lily and Tracy having a go at yachting because we were just having a fun and we really enjoyed it.

I really enjoyed learning was the kayaking because now I know how to turn the kayak properly.
                   
Something I found hard was the tiller why? cause when my teammates said to go left I went right.



Something that made me think was kayaking why? cause when I turned I keep on hitting rocks I had to think to move away from the rocks.
  
Something I want to get better at is kayaking on my own because I am bad at it.
         

My Kayaking story


Today I went kayaking on my own at the start I was doing ok I thought. I was turning around boom my kayak went on top of a giant rock. Luckily Kane and Dave helped me get of the rock. It was time to go under the bright so I did. Yes I said because I made it under the I had to cage up to the other I paddle as hard as I can I made it up to them. On the way back was hard I was paddling to slowly when I should of been fast. At the end  I made it.
My Yachting and kayaking tagxedo






9 comments:

  1. Awesome Emma!
    Great post.
    I really liked your tagxedo.
    Your story was great.
    Keep up the good work.
    Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Emma
    I like your reflection
    I like how you put a tagxedo
    Keep up the good work
    Well done

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Emma great reflection!
    I like the tagexdo.
    Well done, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Emma,
    Your reflection was awesome.
    Your story was really descriptive.
    I also like your taxzedo.
    Keep up the great work.
    Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great reflection Ems.
    I like your last paragraph in the reflection.
    Trying to learn to do something on your own.
    Well done :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Emma!
    What a great reflection.
    I like how you have created a kayaking story with your post.
    I like the tagxedo too, because it looks cool how you have made it as joy.
    Well done:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done Emma. That is a amazing witing and I like that you were enjoying it.
    Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool reflection Emma!
    I like how you made a little story at the end.
    It is quite confusing to steer the tiler.
    Keep it up Emma!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome work Emma.
    Great yachting reflection.
    Great work.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...