Tuesday 17 September 2013

Reflection for Yachting and Kayaking

Yachting and Kayaking by emmamaggie77 on GoAnimate




Reflection for Yachting and Kayaking.
Something I was pleased with was how everyone enjoyed them self  why I could see all of the smiley faces and it seemed like everyone enjoyed yachting and Kayaking.
I really enjoyed learning how to make the kayak go slower and Faster Because at the start I didn't know how to do it but now I know how to do it and I could do it for tomorrow.                     



Something I found hard was yachting because I forgot a little bit from last year and I was holding the rope I should've made it loosened but I made it tighter.
Something that made me think was the kayaking because I was a little but nervous and I was turning the wrong way and my buddy was  doing the other way.
Something I want to get better at is yachting why? I am not very confident at yachting at all.  
         

3 comments:

  1. Nice animation Emma. I really enjoyed hearing about your day at Optimist Yacht and Kayaking.

    Keep up the awesome work :)

    From Nikita.G.
    Room 20.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Emma great reflection!
    I like how you put voice in the Go animate.
    Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Emma,
    What a great reflection!
    You did very well at Kayaking and Yachting.
    I like your Go animate:)
    Keep up the great work.
    Well done:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...