Wednesday 26 June 2013

My Reflection for camp

Reflection for Camp

My goal for camp was challenge my selves and  to enjoy myself and most of all have fun.

I achieved this because I challenge my selves and I Enjoyed myself too and I had a fun time.  

Something I was pleased with was everyone  in room 16 got along with each other and I was pleased what I did.
                            
because everyone was helping each other and I was pleased about what I did.
I really enjoyed learning about is the birds we went past and the waterfall.
                  
because It was fun learning about the New Zealand Native birds and the beautiful waterfall what we saw.  
Something I found hard was getting few some of the caves and I had to climb down the huge rock near the waterfall I tried my hardest to get down  but in the end Jason helped me down.
Something that made me think was in the confidence course climbing over  some things .
       because It made my think how to get over witch way to go.
My top 5 favorite things about camp were:

Favorite Things
Reason Why
1.  Onepoto caves
It was fun and challenging.
2.  Master-chef
My camp group won and I enjoyed it
3.Kayaking
Me and Hemani did our best.
4.Amazing  race
My group did a good job.
5.Confidence course
I did my best in everything in it.

Here are some photos of me. I hope you enjoy this post place comment.
  

11 comments:

  1. That was such an awesome reflection Emma!
    The photos that were taken of you were fantastic and you really looked like you were challenging yourself.
    You must be proud of yourself winning the Master chef:)
    Well Done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Emma I love the photos you put on there our some really good photos of you
    Keep it up!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing reflection it sounds like you had fun.
    Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Emma, I like the photos.
    Your camp reflection was so cool.
    You can tell what you liked and didn't like.
    Keep it up Emma.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really enjoyed reading your camp reflection Emma. The photos are great as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Emma!
    Great story.
    Nice pictures.
    They really stand out.
    Well done:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Reflection Emma. I loved kayaking and the Onepoto caves as well.
    Keep up the great work.
    Cameron

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great story Emma. I like your choices. And thanks for getting a photo of me in it. Thank you and well done:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Emma!!! ,
    Great reflection I am glad that you enjoyed camp.
    It sounds like you had a fantastic time.
    I like the part in your reflection when you said that your goal for camp was challenge my selves and to enjoy myself and most of all have fun.
    Keep up the awesome work Emma.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a wonderful reflection on camp, Emma.

    You really share your thinking and show how much fun you had on camp. I am proud of you. You deserve all these great comments!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...